Is “working hard” and “being strong” keeping you from being a seven-figure sister?
INNER Secrets from Black Women Millionaires that the “Country Club In-Crowd” Would NEVER Tell YOU!
It’s something every sister has to face. Head-on. If she ever wants to claim the freedom, the financial power, and the success that is her RIGHTFUL destiny:
- You have more power than you will ever know. Both inside you and in your bottom line. (I’ll get to the stunning numbers in just a moment.)
- Everything you have experienced, learned, and triumphed over to this point in your life gives you everything you need to break out big-time when you know how to use it.
- You need someone to show you how to use it.
White men mentor their own. Why can’t we?
Up until now, that hasn’t been an option.
- Because it’s been nearly impossible to discover in one place a group of powerful, confident, and successful Black Women who defied the odds to win big-time. Who decided they weren’t going to settle for what someone else wanted for them. And who wouldn’t stop until they achieved their own dream for themselves.
- It’s been nearly impossible to find a group of sisters ready and willing to spill it. To open up. To tell you exactly where they nailed it. (So you can too.) Where they fell. (So you don’t have to fall.) And what made the biggest difference in their success. So you can break open your own scene in a big way, much faster than you think.
- And it’s been nearly impossible to gain access to this collection of shining success easily. From wherever you are. Without spending a dime.
But now ... for one time only ...
All that changes. Forever!
Introducing the Black Women Millionaires Virtual Salon.
A once-in-a-lifetime lineup of incredible women who have walked the walk. (Sometimes right through brick walls! When everything was stacked against them.) Who led the way to their OWN success. And who will stop at nothing to help you lead the way to yours.
Think beauty-shop talk or an elegant drawing room during the Harlem Renaissance of the 1920s where great minds of social and intellectual distinction like Zora Neale Hurston, Josephine Baker, and Ma Rainey gathered to have deep, intimate, and distinguished conversations. Make sense?
So why are we doing a three-day (virtual) salon devoted EXCLUSIVELY to revealing the Inner Secrets of Black Women Millionaires?
Because Black Women have a buying power of at least $400 billion annually!
I’m serious. In fact...
- According to Nielsen, by 2015 African American buying power is expected to reach $1.1 trillion, of which African American women control over 60%.
- African American women-owned businesses employed 272,000 workers and generated $44.9 billion in revenue in 2013.
- The number of companies started by African American women grew nearly 258 percent from 1997 to 2013.
- African American-owned businesses are the fastest-growing segment of the women-owned business market and are starting up at a rate six times higher than the national average. (Can you say “financial leverage”?)
And yet, less than 2% of all women in business EVER break the million-dollar mark.
We can spend $1.1 trillion, but an entrepreneurial sister can’t make $1 million?
Yep. Here’s why.
The survival strategies our ancestors learned from slavery that have been passed down to us have become our “normal.”
“Working hard,” “earning it,” “proving it,” “overcoming it,” “making it”—that’s all survival we have inherited and have been socially rewarded for. And it literally robs us of millions and millions of dollars in our financial lives.
Simply put: working hard is keeping you broke.
And I am NOT okay with that.
So I brought together 12 of the world’s most accomplished, authentic, and accessible sisters to reveal their private internal transformations (as well as some top tips) so YOU can discover what it REALLY takes to make millions, reach millions, and serve millions.
Each sister is unique. She either:
...is a seven-figure earner.
...runs a multimillion-dollar division in a company.
...has a million-dollar business with a partner/husband.
...has made millions, lost millions, and is making it back!
...is a stone’s throw away from making her first million—and tells the truth about how she is stopping herself. (This is sooooooo valuable! For all my six-figure sisters, you DON’T want to miss these truth-telling moments! What these “millionaires in the making” reveal may be just the EXACT thing you need to hear so you can cross over into seven figures this year!)
...touches millions, which makes millions for an institution, company, or organization.
OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!
I specifically chose these sisters because more often than not (look, let’s just be honest) we don’t have any Black Women millionaire role models (either on- or offline) giving us the inside scoop on what it really takes to prosper!
(White men do it ALL the time for other white men. Why not us?)
We see oodles and oodles of tele-summits filled with white women and men millionaires (which I absolutely respect—look, make your paper!) sharing their secrets with each other…
…but we don’t hear from US. We don’t hear from our models. We don’t hear about the obstacles unique to our journey. So is it any wonder when we venture down the paths we’ve been told to travel, we know in our hearts that something important is missing?
In fact (get this!), many of us don’t even know there are millionaire sisters who hear our hearts and want us to build on their shoulders.
And if we are waiting to be invited to the table or millionaire’s row, we could be waiting for another 350 years.
Along with fifty acres and a mule.
And to be honest, I don’t want to wait another 350 DAYS (much less 350 years) to see more sisters ascend to a station in life that is rightfully theirs. I can’t bear for one more minute to watch the endless sea of unimaginable African American potential sitting there. Waiting. For some spark to ignite it.
Sisters ... consider yourselves sparked! Ignited!
Energized. And transformed!
And to shatter that million-dollar glass ceiling for you, I have reached DEEP into my private rolodex and called in some big-time favors. So I can gather for you, in one moment of sheer awesomeness, the RARE opportunity to get the truth from sisters’ heads and hearts on how to BE a sister who is making her mark, making millions, AND making a REAL difference in the world.
So this salon is for YOU, my sister in success.
In fact, to whet your appetite, here are some of the inside secrets you will discover during this revolutionary event:
- Authentic truths about how being a Black Woman millionaire is a very distinct experience—and accomplishment—that is rooted in the history of hurts we have inherited. So you can stop forcing yourself into a success story that’s three sizes too small, leaving crucial parts of yourself behind. And instead find the perfect path that uses every ounce of who you are.
- How “working hard” has NOTHING to do with becoming a Black Woman millionaire. (I know. I was surprised too! Wait until you hear the #1 thing you simply must do if you want to break the seven-figure mark! Priceless.)
- Specific ways that our sister “millionaires in the making” have actually undermined their ability to break the seven-figure ceiling. (This is real talk! These brilliant and brave sisters tell it all!)
- Specific steps you can take IMMEDIATELY to land that multimillion-dollar contract. (That’s right ... you don’t have to wait when you know how to make it happen!)
- How to ensure you enjoy ALL areas of success: Honoring your husband/spouse as you cross the seven-figure finish line, and accessing God/Spirit as your source to unlimited prosperity and abundance as your divine birthright.
- And MUCH more!
…time to receive ALL the goodness,
all the richness,
all the abundance,
all the prosperity
…and affluence of life.
It’s your time.
It’s your divine birthright.
It’s time to STOP being the best-kept secret to someone else’s success. To STOP being the foundation of someone else’s good fortune. To STOP being content as the catalyst for someone else’s dream.
And it’s time to START stepping into the confident, front-and-center leader of your own destiny. And fortune!
Invest the time in yourself to discover secret sauce from sisters who have already made millions.
To join us for this no-cost program revealing the inside secrets of the minds and hearts of Black Women Millionaires, just enter your name and email below and you'll immediately be sent your access details.
We value your privacy and would never spam you